Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a librarian in my field who can help me with research?

1200 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Mar 30, 2023    Research Help


Yes, there are subject librarians that focus on specific academic disciplines. There is a list of subject specialist librarians and their contact information so you can schedule an appointment if you'd like. You may also access subject-specific research guides that will direct you to the UO librarian responsible for that academic discipline as well as relevant resources.